A' Level Admissions
Admission Criteria for A'levels
Admission application forms with Prospectus are available at all the ISOBAL Admission offices or you can log on to our web- site for further details.
The documents to be attached with the Admission Form include:
- Photocopy of Provisional Certificate and of Character Certificate from last institution attended
- Original School Leaving Certificate from the previous school or college
- recent passport size photographs
- Progress or Report card from last school
- Attested photocopy of Birth Certificate or Form ‘B’
- Copy of CNIC of the father/guardian of the child
The Following Fees are payable at the time of Admission:
- Registration Fee non-refundable
- Admission Fee non-refundable
- Security Fee refundable
- Tuition Fee payable bimonthly(IGCSE, ‘AS’ & ‘A’ levels)
Our learners can choose from a range of assesment options to gain Cambridge International AS & A level qualifications.
Take the Cambridge International A level.
The content is half of Cambridge International A level.
The following is the staged assesment route:
Take the Cambridge International AS level in one examination series and complete the final Cambridge International A level at a subsequent series. AS level marks can be carried forward to a full A level twice within a 13 month period.
We hold Cambridge International AS & A level examination series twice a year in June and November, results are issued in January.