eligibility criteria of UOL undergraduate programmes
Passes in two subjects at GCE 'A' Level and not less than Grade C in at least three further subjects at GCSE or GCE '0' Level. OR
- Passes in three subjects at GCE 'A' Level and not l ess than Grade C in at least one further subject at GCSE or GCE ' 0 ' Level. OR
- No less than Grade C in English Language at GCSE/GCE '0' Level or a pass in English Literature at GCE 'A' or AS Level.
- Proof of competence in English Language as prescribed by the University of London External Programme , BSc Prospectus and Laws Prospectus.
- Bachelors degree holder in any discipline in upper second division + (also see note above)* or students who have passed Grade 12 (these qu alificati ons will be considered by the University of London special Admissions Panel on an individual basis and their decision concerning the eligibility of the applicants will be final).
- Lawyers with a Bachelor Degree apart from an LLB degree can seek enrolment in Pakistan Bar Council.
- Note that candidates whose language in secondary education is English, and who normally speak English at home and at work, may be waived the passing of the IELTS and TOEFL English language requirement by the University of London .